Saturday, April 21, 2012

Welcome!



Hi, and welcome to my blog on plate tectonics! I am a photographer for National Geographic, and I have just been given my first major assignment. My task is to travel around the world to different sites that are tectonic plate boundaries. I'm going to be taking lots of pictures, and trying to learn as much as I can about plate tectonics along the way! I have my research book and my camera, and I'm ready to explore some new and very interesting places. I hope National Geographic likes my photos, too. Wish me luck, and stay tuned for my discoveries!


Picture: http://www.americanhiking.org/partners/corporate/


Disclaimer: This blog is not based off of a real trip. It is purely a fictional assignment to learn about plate tectonics in my earth science class.

No comments:

Post a Comment